A Little Grain
A little ugly grain in the box
Is useless, bitter, full of evil jokes,
Until it lays in it's the deepest grave
And is of horror tears a mini slave.
It feels the darkness by a cured flesh,
Gets fusty air from the wooden trash.
It waits for hands to out it from gloom,
To give the chance of dreamy active bloom.
It waits for life, to be an oak tree…
To keep the wisdom, silence, wonder lee…
To touch the sky with its uncertain branch,
To be the Space, soft-hearted, even strange.
It knows the way of pain to see light,
But keeps the grain ground just inside,
It needs the Holly water to punch it…
To breathe with breast of life a little bit…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Grain by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman