A Lonely Desert I Am
Colours have faded
As I am a lonely desert which is completely isolated.
Even the well is without water
Empty is the condition of this place.
For everyone this deserted soul is meaningless
Friends, I have none
Very few actually do care.
Many choose to only abuse me with their words
They identify me as artificial
Since, without knowing or understanding they choose to pass judgments about me
Every story has two sides though nobody listens to me
A lonely desert I am, which is always ignored
My meaning is lost.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lonely Desert I Am by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Lost in Heartbreak, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..