A Lonely Heart
If temptation arise,
Then look to my eyes,
If it is love that you seek
Then come to me weak
My arms will be strong
On my chest you belong
I will protect you
From those who neglect you
Your best not enough?
Yes the world can be tough
But you my love
Are an angelic creature
More beauty than the dove
But it's not just your features.
Can't you see, can't you see
Just what you mean to me,
Little whisper, little kiss
Nothing means, more than this,
Dismiss your fear
Come lie with me here,
Ill give you my heart,
And lend you my soul,
You could call it a start,
But I think you're my all.
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
P.S. sorry for the spam i hate doing it: /
Comments about this poem (A Lonely Heart by Jordan Moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak