A love like this
Like a rose hath withered,
Your love for me hath withered.
The sun has set on the horizon
Death come to taketh me.
Like a bird that sings no more,
Your voice comes to soothe me no more.
The lame horse finally won,
A game ended at the roll of three.
Like a child that hath fallen down,
Your heart hath fallen down.
To find a new love that hath already begun,
My eye can no longer behold thine beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A love like this by chyna parker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra