A love so true...
When passion conquers hesitation,
My love shall shine like a revelation.
All the moments that failed to make me whole,
Shall melt away and cleanse my soul...
This dreamers heart you tease and taunt,
Stealing my emotions without thought.
I see the secrets held within your eyes,
All shall be revealed before love dies...
Hearts beating together in harmony,
This meeting of souls shall set us free.
Across the heavens we waltz together,
A journey that shall fill forever and ever...
When the future becomes as the present,
A dream from above that was heaven sent.
In this moment I shall commit to you,
And once and for all, know a love so true...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A love so true... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh