A love so true...
When passion conquers hesitation,
My love shall shine like a revelation.
All the moments that failed to make me whole,
Shall melt away and cleanse my soul...
This dreamers heart you tease and taunt,
Stealing my emotions without thought.
I see the secrets held within your eyes,
All shall be revealed before love dies...
Hearts beating together in harmony,
This meeting of souls shall set us free.
Across the heavens we waltz together,
A journey that shall fill forever and ever...
When the future becomes as the present,
A dream from above that was heaven sent.
In this moment I shall commit to you,
And once and for all, know a love so true...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A love so true... by Cosmic Dreamer )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul