A love so true...
When passion conquers hesitation,
My love shall shine like a revelation.
All the moments that failed to make me whole,
Shall melt away and cleanse my soul...
This dreamers heart you tease and taunt,
Stealing my emotions without thought.
I see the secrets held within your eyes,
All shall be revealed before love dies...
Hearts beating together in harmony,
This meeting of souls shall set us free.
Across the heavens we waltz together,
A journey that shall fill forever and ever...
When the future becomes as the present,
A dream from above that was heaven sent.
In this moment I shall commit to you,
And once and for all, know a love so true...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A love so true... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra