A Love that was Broken
My heart is broken
Cause’ I’ve lost you once again,
I’ve let you slip away
Without my heart left to mend.
I miss you so much
And I think of you all the time,
With every breath that I have
I wish that you would be mine.
I don’t know what to do
And this pain never seems to end,
You’re in love with someone else
Before I could speak to you again!
Was your love really there?
Or was I just for the side?
I hate that you didn’t feel the same,
And your love I could ever find
I lay awake at night
Wondering where i went wrong,
How did I push you away?
Or did we really belong?
Shelby Lanier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love that was Broken by Shelby Lanier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey