A Love Went Wrong
The sun keep on shining high
With sweet and tender smiles
As melody of rhythm fill the sky
with scents of joy more than mile.
I never thought I could ever sigh
with needles of pains every while
As the wind whispers me to fly
the tears of sorrows in my eyes.
I love to fumble a lovely melody
rejoicing for having your serenity
but when you gifted me infidelity
I hung my guitar to rest eternally.
I may not be perfect as you see
But never did I love somebody
For I vowed to serve forever thee
until my life be gone someday.
But with the Grace of God for me
Let the wheel of fate take me faithfully
To where I may rest and find glory
of a true love untarnished till eternity.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Went Wrong by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you remain in my head like an infection, Mandolyn Davidson
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore