A Love Went Wrong
The sun keep on shining high
With sweet and tender smiles
As melody of rhythm fill the sky
with scents of joy more than mile.
I never thought I could ever sigh
with needles of pains every while
As the wind whispers me to fly
the tears of sorrows in my eyes.
I love to fumble a lovely melody
rejoicing for having your serenity
but when you gifted me infidelity
I hung my guitar to rest eternally.
I may not be perfect as you see
But never did I love somebody
For I vowed to serve forever thee
until my life be gone someday.
But with the Grace of God for me
Let the wheel of fate take me faithfully
To where I may rest and find glory
of a true love untarnished till eternity.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Went Wrong by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Palanquin Bearers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- Affection for, hasmukh amathalal
- Not a jungle., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- They Are Editing Journals To Be Poets & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry