A Love Which Was
The times gone by
Leave a trace in our life, a trace of thoughts
Those thoughts, which we shared with the ones we love.
We loved them as we cared for them
Cared as we wanted to spend every moment with them
Through our love and care
Love and care, increases, only Increases
When we are with the ones we love and care
Care about with depth of our love
Love, knows no boundaries or colour of skin
It just happens to be
As feelings are shared with sincerity
By expressing that we love each other
Love happens and increases
Though, then a stage arrives which slowly changes everything
Everything starts to decrease, instead of increase
That is love, which turns into lost love
A love which was, though it slowly vanished
As to why it happened?
The why of it is unknown?
Everything fades away, by turning into memories
Memories of the past, turn into no more to be
By leaving the traces of pain, instead of love to be.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Love Which Was by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK