A Lover's Vow To Spring
Love, there's an ancient quarry where bluebells grow
Like sapphires in the melting snow,
Like quartz-clocks they tell the time is spring
If ‘ere you'd listen, you might just hear them ring
Like a mountain Elysian blue spring,
Oh darling do you hear an after-ring!
And if so take my own!
For now I have loved all our summers are postponed.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lover's Vow To Spring by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones
- Where to?, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Batasia Loop, Neela Nath