Ramesh T A
A Magic Spell of Flowers!
Bouquet of beautiful flowers pleases heart!
Sweet fragrance of colourful flowers delights
And memory of flowers lingers and inspires
Leading to mood of creation fresh and bright!
Cotton like soft petals of flowers soothe skin
Kindling sensation driving one to dream land
To enjoy divine romance with beautiful angels
Exotic and elegant with lasting ecstasy natural!
With spell of beauty and magic of ecstasy fine
Flowers disseminate sense of relief and love
Like colourful butterflies are born to woo ever
Hovering over flower to flower to generate them!
Tension freeing magic of soft flowers sways all
Towards sense of love in moments of bitterness
Changing altogether worn out soul with vigour
Wonderful to achieve laurels in adversities too!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Magic Spell of Flowers! by Ramesh T A )
- Post-postmodern Love, Md. Ziaul Haque
- To You... My Precious being, Niken Kusuma Wardani
- Who can Love You More than Me?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You have Made Me Yours, Md. Ziaul Haque
- हाबाब सना, हाबाब मैना, Ronjoy Brahma
- When I will not be Here…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I VISIT MYSELF, ROCHISH MON
- Water Can Speak!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Eye-Catcher, Naveed Khalid
- It's Shakespeare [Sheikspeare] not Sexpe.., Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)