A Man Called Father
Who has the tender face of an angel?
Whose presence is as calming as a harp?
Who's heart is as gentle as a lamb but,
Whose heart can love like a lion?
Whose raised my life with superlative values?
Whose etched these traits into my essence.
Whose endured the hardships of this grateful and trying life.
A man with a loving disposition.
A man whose hand has touched many lives.
A man whos watched me grow.
A man who's shared his bountiful talents.
A man whose gualities are the natural makeup of my life.
A man, my father;
Whose raised my life.
Who has made me who I am today.
Whose filled and praised the many accomplishments.
Whose endured the hardships and has achived and overcome much more.
Who's an absolute blessing in my life, and every life he touches.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Man Called Father by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro