Alec Witthohn (1996 / Denver, CO)
A Man in a Boat With Nowhere To Go and Everywhere To Be
Mountains of gray
He peaks over
Bobbing in and
Fishing rod extended.
Hidden behind, white
Glowering, red eyed.
Subtly surprised by
Under thundering, hungry
Alec Witthohn's Other Poems
- A Heart Felt Love Letter To the Portrait...
- A Man in a Boat With Nowhere To Go and E...
- Cage Three
- It Was Only Ever All For Bees
- On Our Way To the Crocodile Court an Ear...
- Red Fox Claims
- Rollerskate Architects
- Street Freak
- The Selfish Cosmonaut
- The Soft Contemplation of a Sour Oaken M...
- We the Late Night Crusaders
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.