I bite my tongue holding back the tears.
Watching my inner demon as tho looking into a funhouse in all its mirrors.
They all come out and catch me off guard I just gave up it wasn't that hard.
They all rush upon me ripping open my flesh wiping there faces then leaving the mess.
Now knowing that it was all fake just me loosing my sanity.
Slowly loosing my grip of reality.
Wolfie Scott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A mess' by Wolfie Scott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman