Waltz For Zizi
A Message To My Juliet
You've shown me just how physically love can be,
and how lustfully a kiss should be.
Since then I have lost it all.
I lost my mind inside your heart,
I lost my soul inside your bed,
I lost my sanity in flames,
I lost my light,
inside the night.
I lost the hate, the anger and the pain,
and got some love, some passion and some rain.
But now that you have went astray,
I can't stand being sane again.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To My Juliet by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)