A Message to Myself
I wish I were more daring.........
Could climb outside my comfort zone
Where things look so inviting
Yet here I stay in limbo
Not knowing how to break this spell
That holds me captive still
With all things so familiar
This world holds wonders yet unseen
But will I ever see them
Or know their secret beauty?
If I don't make the effort now
I may remain forever
Within my little world
Hello, there - are you listening?
Wake up and smell the coffee!
Take a step outside........................
Linda Ori's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message to Myself by Linda Ori )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...