Dr John Celes
(a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
In life, you must be humble;
Avoid trying to mumble;
No use trying to grumble.
But work like the bee bumble.
When pride sets in, you crumble,
And anger, makes you fumble,
And like boulders that rumble
On the hill-side, you tumble,
In life, you could then stumble.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((a mono-rhyme) To be exalted... by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal