For one reason or another
I have considered myself
A monster among others
For that is what I become when I lose control.
When I lose control I become
Someone entirely different
That someone who has no heart, feelings or soul
That someone who is made of anger and hatred.
When that someone gets loose
He finds the closest thing to Him
And He will try everything He can
To unleash His anger and hate.
He will not care at all
If He hurts or endangers
Himself or others in the process
As long as He gets what He wants.
He is the reason I can’t get angry
Because He is too dangerous to let out,
He is also the reason
I am so weak after fighting to keep Him in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Monster by Dark Guardian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche