Ramesh T A
A MOON LIFE!
Landing on Moon I wonder at the vast vacant land
Where there’s no grass, trees, pond, fish, fowl or flesh!
A vast play ground where foot ball, cricket, Base ball,
Hockey and marathon Moon race can be played well!
One sixth of Earth’s gravitation makes one leap as deer
And go so up and down walking on the soil as in dream!
Living in closed oxygen house is really a new experience
With water generating machine storing water in top tanks
For cultivating crops to produce vegetables, fruits, wheat
On the interior soil for food and survival long there truly!
Seeing the Universe with countless Stars and leaving it
For other planets indeed will be an adventure and fun soon!
Also getting Helium 3 for using in Nuclear Plants on Earth
We hope to solve energy crisis soon for bright future near!
Life on the Moon next is going to be great race for nations
And the top coloniser will be master to repeat Earth game there!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MOON LIFE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath