'' A Mother Never Forsakes ''
On Mothers day,
Let us pray,
To all those who have passed,
Our message of love we can convey,
In our hearts your memory’s cast.
When you left,
We felt bereft,
We never thought we’d part,
But this memory thing is pretty deft,
We still feel you in our heart.
Though we feel regret,
We won’t forget,
That sacrifice you made,
You made sure we didn’t fret,
You ensured we made the grade.
Five of us,
Without much fuss,
Only a Mother could cope,
Through our tales you could drive a bus,
But you never once gave up hope.
I have to tell,
We’re all doing well,
You kept us all on song,
We know at times you went through Hell,
But you taught us right from wrong.
It’s not a lie,
You never die,
We’ll keep your legacy alive,
At times like this we’ll stop and cry,
Your memories will help us thrive.
Because of you,
We’re seeing life through,
We learned from our mistakes,
You loved us all but what is true,
‘’ A Mother Never Forsakes ‘’
bri mar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('' A Mother Never Forsakes '' by bri mar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari
- When the Soul Ascends, Higher, Sincair Farrell