A Mothers Love Is Forever
The powerful hand triggering life's mysterious lever.
Empowering us to face life's most challenging endeavors.
Mother, lifes creator and guardian, its soul protector.
An unconditional love formed from the maternal bond
something that can't be broken, not ever!
She is the warmth shielding her younge from the coldest
of nights. She watches over them as their precious eyes
begin to close. They are safe and secure, their rest
She is their net of safety waiting to catch them when they
stumble and fall. The mother is their impenetrable shield.
Throughout all the struggle and pain her mighty guard remains.
Her voice is the familiar melody of comfort that heals and mends.
Rekindling faith, she ensures this world holds for them their very
own special place.
A love so strong no humanly force can ever replace.
Her loyality has proven itself to be shown, she is with them they
are never alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mothers Love Is Forever by Jennifer O'Connor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah