A mysterious smile
A joyous, beautiful smile,
Always a owner's pride!
Also a good reason to hide,
Sadness from the world.
Latter a fake one? No,
Happiness to be shared,
Sorrows to be suffered alone.
Long faces do no good,
Kills other's spirit as well.
So keep smiling …..
Happily or to mask pain! !
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A mysterious smile by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh