Lindemberg Pereira da Silva (04/03/1985 / Brazil)
A New Castle
I've built a new castle,
stronger than the old one I built before.
But my enemies came
and with powerful weapons,
they put my old castle down.
But now, they won't get through
the walls of my new castle.
It'll keep me safe from my enemies,
and from the stormies outside.
Because the walls of my new castle
were built with special bricks.
All the stones my enemies
threw against me.
Poet Other Poems
- '3 Seconds To Say I Love You'
- 'A Butterfly'
- 'A Call From A Lonely Heart'
- A Dangerous Thing For My Heart
- 'A Daring Humming-Bird'
- 'A Dream To Dream'
- A Flower
- A Heart Like A Clown
- 'A History Of Love'
- 'A Humming-Bird And A Butterfly'
- 'A Love Larger Than Life'
- 'A Man And The Newspaper.'
- A New Castle
- A Nightmare
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.