Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A New Castle
I've built a new castle,
stronger than the old one I built before.
But my enemies came
and with powerful weapons,
they put my old castle down.
But now, they won't get through
the walls of my new castle.
It'll keep me safe from my enemies,
and from the stormies outside.
Because the walls of my new castle
were built with special bricks.
All the stones my enemies
threw against me.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Castle by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui