A New Life
Why have I waited so long to write,
Where has gone my script?
Why aren't my words rolling like the waves,
Have they gone and shipped?
New events and scenes have come to pass,
New love, new life, new joy.
Filling my lone heart with new desire,
The pain has deployed.
I'm happy now with my newfound love,
Living it with her.
The joy of having her in my heart,
Life is good for sure.
Many months gone by and now I write,
Though I've been around.
The only block between hand and pen,
Is love I have found.
Adam McKim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Life by Adam McKim )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer