A New Life
Why have I waited so long to write,
Where has gone my script?
Why aren't my words rolling like the waves,
Have they gone and shipped?
New events and scenes have come to pass,
New love, new life, new joy.
Filling my lone heart with new desire,
The pain has deployed.
I'm happy now with my newfound love,
Living it with her.
The joy of having her in my heart,
Life is good for sure.
Many months gone by and now I write,
Though I've been around.
The only block between hand and pen,
Is love I have found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Life by Adam McKim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah