A new Life together as a husband and a wife
This is a beginning of a new life,
Its really a boon to have an understanding wife,
I am sure you both are made for each other,
So close you both shall be in any weather.
I do not say there may be no storms,
but you both need to dare it by being calm,
May you be blessed with many lights,
who shall carry your names with a lot of pride.
Life may be up and life may be down,
But this wedlock will never make you drown,
For its destiny, that's brought you together,
Live life to the fullest and forever.
May God be with you in every endeavour,
Let him give you the blessing as a best couple forever.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new Life together as a husband and a wife by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball