A New Low for Air Transport
I know the economy is bad all over,
But this has to take the cake,
Jet 2 is a no frills,
Airline would take the basic humanistic approach but they have thrills,
For charging an amputee,
to baggage his prosthetics,
His name is Mr. Skee.
He wanted to venture to Majorca, he along, with his family,
Could holiday on the beach.
Jet 2 put a damper on his plans for giving him a hard time with his artificial legs.
Mr Skee said: 'After getting confirmation details, I contacted them to say I needed special assistance for transportation of prosthetic limbs. 'They emailed me for my medication condition and contacted Jet2, who in turn told them they were not prepared to transport the legs for free.
That’s really low!
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Low for Air Transport by Joe Rosochacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You delight my life, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty