Hamza Al Saieedy
A Night With Out You!
Thou are the one in my wake and my dreams,
Thou are the bright of my poem and it beams!
My love! what reasons I may have but thee!
Thou are the meaning of my poetry!
Oh shall I pray for this night to move on?
As those many empty shaded nights gone!
There were no night in that dull but tonight!
And all these thoughts are blanking my sight!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Night With Out You! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- King and Queen of Hearts, Philo Yan
- How can you rehabilitate us, Aftab Alam
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)