A Part Of Two
The sun is sinking,
While her mind is thinking
My skies are blinking,
Blinking from dark to bright
It all depends upon the light
The light in her eyes
They control my skies
What must I sew?
Where can I sew us together?
However can we survive the weather,
The weather that tears others apart
When all we have is a single heart
Where do we go?
Where can I go?
When I’m only a part of two
Timothy Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part Of Two by Timothy Weiermann )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami