A Paul, Oh 'Gs D Sigh Pull
Ū R fun Ē Ē nuf 4 Ǧ , Y wood Ū 4get,4give...4tune 1A 4t.
-Sleepurrs may aireyes and learn that the way we speak is metamorphosing, Babble on. Babylon.
I don't wanna run awā y no more
I don yt wā nn ā r u n aw ā y n ō m ō rē
since I saw U I was U
sin ce Is a wU I wā s U
I gā ve U coaled shoaled errrr
I gā veU c ō al ē d sho al ē d er rrr
knē ē , elbō w, push and shiva
kn ē ē ē l b ow pus hand shi va
sō shy walked hō aum, ē t aum, z aum
sō s hywal kē d hō au met a umza um
tā ilored manned ō red tā il den
ta il ō red man ned or ed t ā il dē n
I'm afrā id of U, U'r ami.
I ma frā i do fUUr ami.... look again lō ō k a gā in.
spē aking with U is tē ase ā pril
mā y oui four fit four ā ū n i verse
mā yo ū i fō ū r fit fō ū r aun ive rse
iv 4 DRY YDR YRD DYR RYD
4 4 dry wyder wyred dē ar ryde.
fā ced with myself as a lover
fā ce d wit hm ys el fas al ō ver
asked bi God for an ē rection
as kē d big ō d fō ran ere ct i on
bē gā y, bē bi hē tells mē
bē g ā y bebi hē t ē l ē ls mē
unlearn het, drō bi-ā ses?
un le ā r n het d rō bi as ē s
butt, ā tract, hō ly!
bu tt at r act thō ly
how sit gō in?
Gods word is sō sexū al.
God swor dis sō sex ū al
G od sword i ssō se x ū al
Gregory Crockatt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Paul, Oh 'Gs D Sigh Pull by Gregory Crockatt )
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns