A Paul, Oh 'Gs D Sigh Pull
Ū R fun Ē Ē nuf 4 Ǧ , Y wood Ū 4get,4give...4tune 1A 4t.
-Sleepurrs may aireyes and learn that the way we speak is metamorphosing, Babble on. Babylon.
I don't wanna run awā y no more
I don yt wā nn ā r u n aw ā y n ō m ō rē
since I saw U I was U
sin ce Is a wU I wā s U
I gā ve U coaled shoaled errrr
I gā veU c ō al ē d sho al ē d er rrr
knē ē , elbō w, push and shiva
kn ē ē ē l b ow pus hand shi va
sō shy walked hō aum, ē t aum, z aum
sō s hywal kē d hō au met a umza um
tā ilored manned ō red tā il den
ta il ō red man ned or ed t ā il dē n
I'm afrā id of U, U'r ami.
I ma frā i do fUUr ami.... look again lō ō k a gā in.
spē aking with U is tē ase ā pril
mā y oui four fit four ā ū n i verse
mā yo ū i fō ū r fit fō ū r aun ive rse
iv 4 DRY YDR YRD DYR RYD
4 4 dry wyder wyred dē ar ryde.
fā ced with myself as a lover
fā ce d wit hm ys el fas al ō ver
asked bi God for an ē rection
as kē d big ō d fō ran ere ct i on
bē gā y, bē bi hē tells mē
bē g ā y bebi hē t ē l ē ls mē
unlearn het, drō bi-ā ses?
un le ā r n het d rō bi as ē s
butt, ā tract, hō ly!
bu tt at r act thō ly
how sit gō in?
Gods word is sō sexū al.
God swor dis sō sex ū al
G od sword i ssō se x ū al
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Paul, Oh 'Gs D Sigh Pull by Gregory Crockatt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- i hide acorns, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toloulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- I see the ruins did love win or lose, cristobal Benjumea
- REAL HUMANITY, hasmukh amathalal
- Non Sequitur with Sirius, Paul Hartal
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra
- Goodnight Darling One, Michael P. McParland