A perfect world...
Last night many dreams of you danced in my head,
As we journeyed to heaven while I slept in my bed.
Once I'd closed my eyes there you stood,
We embraced in the night and it felt oh so good.
Your skin on mine began a storm in my soul,
This dance of distant lovers has become my goal.
In passion and desire our bodies entwine,
I have dreamed a world where you become mine.
If you will meet me there we can be together,
In a perfect world where we can have for ever...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A perfect world... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer