A perfect world...
Last night many dreams of you danced in my head,
As we journeyed to heaven while I slept in my bed.
Once I'd closed my eyes there you stood,
We embraced in the night and it felt oh so good.
Your skin on mine began a storm in my soul,
This dance of distant lovers has become my goal.
In passion and desire our bodies entwine,
I have dreamed a world where you become mine.
If you will meet me there we can be together,
In a perfect world where we can have for ever...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A perfect world... by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock