A PERILOUS JOURNEY
For a moonshine,
there was no moon.
There was no moon
for a moonshine.
It starts a tenuous
soliloquy, raising a –
slew of questions.
Slew of questions will
evoke a mixed response.
Were you ready for
a sleepover at the shrine
to watch the St. Vitus’s dance.
It was leaking at night
from the corner of eyes.
Unaging was the secret
of polity. Are you in?
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PERILOUS JOURNEY by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Die Young, John Billy Tumapon Yucot
- Not even birds, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 76, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Was About Asking Why, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- How to Listen, Joyce Sutphen
- Nice memory, hasmukh amathalal
- Hey There Mr. Sandman, Richard Provencher
- I am only here, gajanan mishra
- OUR UNIVERSE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma