Ramesh T A
A Permanent Value in Temporary Things!
Flowers are never insipid to see at anytime!
Freshness of flowers has no comparison!
Flowers are best gifts to promote love ever!
What a creation flowers are in the world!
For giving and taking flowers are ever wonderful!
Flowers catch heart and mind wherever it is!
Fragrance of flowers brings thoughts sweet!
Beauty of flowers is eternal as Nature is sure!
Everyday a fresh flower blooms as new poem
That absorbs heart, mind and soul to glory sure!
Within a short duration how much it absorbs
And remains in mind ever after flower fades away!
One can live long but can one make a mark forever
As the fragrant flower full of colour and freshness?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Permanent Value in Temporary Things! by Ramesh T A )
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)