A Person Passes
If a person passes a river and swims in it,
His ideals change for the best of the times,
So far is the salutation he emits.
To swim along this river of massive freshwater
Is to be a man of worth like the one who began
Us all with his chaste wife.
When the river rushes, and water enters the ocean
Of illnesses, the bitterness must be rejected
Forever in your ways.
The human touch besets a trouble for the waters
As they rampage like hidden falling objects
In the dead of the night.
My salutations speak like these laughs
That humorously persuade the soul
To be forever in their ways.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Person Passes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman