A Picture of My Soul
A picture of my soul is inside,
It has a lot of colors, melody.
Sometimes I am too happy or just tired,
I write by heart the love and tragedy.
A picture of my soul is the light,
I always search it in my sleepy thought.
It is so mild, eternal, sometimes tight,
I walk the road Holy Angels taught.
I sleep in dreams about happy choice
And go through time with spirit in my mind.
My poetry is just a silent voice,
I hope you could the truth in lines find.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Picture of My Soul by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay