John F. McCullagh
A Pint at Christmas
This is a Christmas time request
to join in a good deed.
I’m Giving a pint at Christmastime
To strangers who are in need.
So raise your sleeve and not your glass
Don’t let blood banks run dry!
The pint you give might help one live
Who otherwise might die.
Then afterwards we’ll raise a glass,
two heroes, you and I.
We must replenish after all
And not let the well run dry.
John F. McCullagh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Pint at Christmas by John F. McCullagh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Guardian Angel, Jen Toner
- Mother's Day, Jen Toner
- You Mean The World To Me, Jen Toner
- When I Thought I Couldn't Love You Anymore, Jen Toner
- Missing You Both, Jen Toner
- Dolled Up, Lamont Palmer
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones