Ramesh T A
A PITY OF MERWORLD!
In the water world mermaids and mermen live
Romantic life man and woman could not imagine!
Without knowing the value of romance world men
For short time gain destroyed the land by pollution!
After the whole habitat of man has become water world
Merworld feels pity for men and women for their loss!
Mermen and mermaids so search for littered lands available
For remaining humans to survive in romance at least now!
Relinquishing natural life man boasted himself of materialism
And material life deprived him of romantic life to tragedy!
The freedom enjoyed by beasts, birds and fish he lacked long
By destroying all species in exploitation of natural resources!
Instead of following 'live and let live' he followed 'live and let die'
Policy leading him to hell rather than heaven he dreamt long!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PITY OF MERWORLD! by Ramesh T A )
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We are neighbors, gajanan mishra
- Sonnet: How Cancers Kill!, Dr John Celes
- My love xi, binod bastola
- आंहा उदै बुंजासे आदार गैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Cutting Edge, Satish Verma
- Will Never Love Nor Marry Unless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Image of God, gajanan mishra
- Countrification, bill costley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)