A Place To Rest My Heart, In Your Deep Grave
In my palm I've crushed a lot of hearts
because none was like yours.
None of them, had freckles
like the moon, and like you.
But I do not dare laugh, or even smile,
for I truly regret, being like you.
Because I loved you so much
I tried to mimic you, to be you.
To love me, and I brought a lot of stars
from the sky, to the ground.
But it was useless, because you hate yourself,
and therefor, you hate me too.
One day, I'll have them dance on my grave,
to make things even, between them and me.
And now I ask you, my blonde november,
the only one that broke me inside:
Will you be kind to offer me, not your lips,
but a place to rest my heart, in your deep grave?
Of Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Place To Rest My Heart, In Your Deep Grave by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني
- Time to waste, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra