Mcanthony C. Nwatu
A Plight for a Taste
It was more or less
a dating era.
My age wasn't at ease
each got one by trial
I had the impulse
seeking for a release
it I had to release
so i got a fit, as i thought.
Now my own girl
what a curl.
break up i suppose.
It became a bleak purpose
with friends it became bright.
wow, i wanted a taste
but got a plight.
Mcanthony C. Nwatu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Plight for a Taste by Mcanthony C. Nwatu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- That Outlaw Baldy Bert, Kim Barney
- Skin Grafting 2, Kim Barney
- Kira I Care, Michael P. McParland
- King Of Kings, Michael P. McParland
- Keeping The Faith, Michael P. McParland
- In Line With Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Silent Sentinel 2, Kim Barney
- Just Know, Michael P. McParland
- Just Being There, Michael P. McParland
- Weihnachtsglocken, Wolfgang Steinmann