Waltz For Zizi
A Poem And You
This life, it somehow feels painted on my skin.
I see you holding the mighty brush,
putting the blue sky on my chest.
My arms are rivers, I place them around you,
my fingers are the waves, that dance on your back,
but you are hot, you're like the sun, and I'm evaporating.
You notice something odd, I have no heart
or is it silent? , broken by another girl,
so you paint me a heart, in the palm of my right hand
but it isn't mine, it is your heart.
You need some red, but the brush has only blue,
you know that lips are not meant to be coloured blue
so you lean and place your own lips on mine, for your kisses, are ridiculously red.
I remember now, why you hold tight that brush,
on your left hand, I watch, and see a ring.
You paint my life, in so many hues, because... because you are my bride.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem And You by Waltz For Zizi )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John