A Poem Does Not Have to Rhyme
There are those who think in order for a poem to have rhythm it must rhyme, but a poem does not have to rhyme to have rhythm.
The rhythm comes for the poet’s soul not the rhyming of words.
The rhythm is in emotions that the poet’s poem evokes.
From a soulful cry to feeling of love and from the passion of hate to the awakening of understanding this is the beat, the rhythm of a poem. Now don’t get me wrong if a poem rhyme and has soul it is cool too, but I just wanted everyone to know that a poem does not have to rhyme.
Lore Me34's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem Does Not Have to Rhyme by Lore Me34 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady