A Poem In A Can
I am dreaming
to create a fast
I am sure
Will like the idea
And will invest heavily.
It is their nature
And the nature of Globalization.
I will sell them
With a reasonable price:
The price depends on the production
Needs and demands.
Each poem is a product,
The big is the poem
the big is size of the can.
Tiny poems go in tiny jars
Fancy poems go in fancy cans.
Life poem go in jars produced by
know and unknown artists.
Love poems go in ancient jars.
I do not need to market them,
it is a poem for god sake!
My authenticity is
to not duplicate
unless the poems are twins
They will go in the same jar.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem In A Can by Atef Ayadi )
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
- Disappearing Wings, Prasad Natarajan
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow