Sidi J. Mahtrow
A Poem to Vidi Writes
Sometimes one writes
For their own pleasures,
In other measures.
So it is that Vidi
Takes the time to write
Like the cicada
That fills the air at night.
With a word song
(Perhaps to be hummed along)
A new beginning.
The world to which we all belong
At a time in need of healing.
Feelings held within
A song in words
For all to hear
Picking over the shards
Sidi J. Mahtrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem to Vidi Writes by Sidi J. Mahtrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel