Sidi J. Mahtrow
A Poem to Vidi Writes
Sometimes one writes
For their own pleasures,
In other measures.
So it is that Vidi
Takes the time to write
Like the cicada
That fills the air at night.
With a word song
(Perhaps to be hummed along)
A new beginning.
The world to which we all belong
At a time in need of healing.
Feelings held within
A song in words
For all to hear
Picking over the shards
Sidi J. Mahtrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem to Vidi Writes by Sidi J. Mahtrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloodlust, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Persians at Salamis, Stephen Brian Brady
- My Daughter, My Daughter, I Know It They.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On A Kiss, Sambanath Denis
- Mechanical Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life on the edge, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Miracle in a Poem, Sandra Feldman
- Angels Come, Sambanath Denis
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak