Beauty of nature is soluble in eyes
‘Tis the proven wisdom by saint wise
Unseen Colour from heaven descends
Someone is painting within outside clay
With invisible artisan’s magical hands
Who, in everything existed with miracle-play!
When colour dissolves into eyes to mind,
On the thought canvas, a dream we find,
Dreams of words, that dance, sing and cry,
Poets test in laboratory of thought, you try,
Who can sketch the speaking pretty painting,
With many colours of life, better than a Bard!
No canvas, no brush, no paint only enchanting,
Imagination In the lap of mother, playing card.
Beauty of nature is soluble in poets eyes
‘Tis the proven wisdom that sprouts in wise./////
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poet by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson