Ramesh T A
A POET TO THE CORE!
Crows are many but Nightingales are rare in poetry!
Poets are the prophets of mankind guiding all safe,
Whose prophesies never fail and happen in the future;
They make a mark forever and have a place forever!
Shakespeare, mirror of people reflects truth even now;
Miltonic music in words roars truth of his name ever!
Wordsworth mystically probes Nature to say divine truth!
Coleridge magically bridges dreams past, present and future!
Browning’s monologue, my last Duchess touches even now;
His Moon and everybody’s Moon maroons men in love!
Musical words with meaningful message moves hearts in
Majestic poetry of the past forever and ever inspiring all!
Somewhere sometime somehow lively poem hits lovely;
But the blare of blabbers blurs the beauty of it soon here!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A POET TO THE CORE! by Ramesh T A )
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)