A poets soul
Ahhh.. A quite mind, silence,
In the embrace of our soul we stand,
in its loving arms every moment
A blank paper, white, pure, before a poets soul is revealed
Caressed and touched by all that's felt,
the core of one's self
Every letter stirred by devotion
open window of the soul essence..
What inspires such profoundness
such exquisite language ~ such words in motions ~
~ dancing to the rhythm of the beating heart
oh, is it so ~ Is it, the sound of the ocean waves being welcomed
to the shore, embraced once more by the awaiting arms of the golden sand...
A swaying tree dancing in the wind...
Did you see the dancing dolphins in the shimmering water while kissed by the sun rays? How captivating...
Inspiration that becomes the reflection of one's self ~
Everlasting search for something Sacred...
A poets soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A poets soul by Kasia Fedyk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner