A poets soul
Ahhh.. A quite mind, silence,
In the embrace of our soul we stand,
in its loving arms every moment
A blank paper, white, pure, before a poets soul is revealed
Caressed and touched by all that's felt,
the core of one's self
Every letter stirred by devotion
open window of the soul essence..
What inspires such profoundness
such exquisite language ~ such words in motions ~
~ dancing to the rhythm of the beating heart
oh, is it so ~ Is it, the sound of the ocean waves being welcomed
to the shore, embraced once more by the awaiting arms of the golden sand...
A swaying tree dancing in the wind...
Did you see the dancing dolphins in the shimmering water while kissed by the sun rays? How captivating...
Inspiration that becomes the reflection of one's self ~
Everlasting search for something Sacred...
A poets soul.
Kasia Fedyk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A poets soul by Kasia Fedyk )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1923 - 1998)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- two line, Razaur Rahman
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett