A Prayer (pt.5) Guidance From Above
Dear Heavenly Father,
the most resent of tasks
were the most alien.
I can't help but to stress;
Im so scared of failing
Bailing out will never be a choice
I need your volume
So that my actions will have
a louder voice.
Please help my vision
become more space bound.
I need you to lift me up,
Im in need of your strength
I am too tired of being down
Time is my only enemy.
With my raging war against
an unstopable element
It feels as though everyones against me.
Please make me vibrant
Shine bright like the sun.
It is this reason why I pray to you
for your name is compared to none.
Apollo Chandler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer (pt.5) Guidance From Above by Apollo Chandler )
- THOUSAND MOONS, Satish Verma
- Where Larkspur Have The Purple Winds Gat.., mary douglas
- Rising For Another Day, Michael McParland
- The head, gajanan mishra
- Tobacco use, hasmukh amathalal
- Mystery of love, Chiazo Egbukwu
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)