A Presidential Speech
Hello my people, the day is here,
The day we stop,
Stop having fear.
The world is at peace
The word enemy gone,
All it took
Was Man's dawn.
Through this war
Many fatalities occured,
At the end
Only one sound was heard.
A dove's song
Ringing through the walls,
In and out of the halls.
Take this as a lesson
Take it to account,
To be a leader you must have followers,
Skeletons dont count.
Evan Skora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Presidential Speech by Evan Skora )
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe