A Presidential Speech
Hello my people, the day is here,
The day we stop,
Stop having fear.
The world is at peace
The word enemy gone,
All it took
Was Man's dawn.
Through this war
Many fatalities occured,
At the end
Only one sound was heard.
A dove's song
Ringing through the walls,
In and out of the halls.
Take this as a lesson
Take it to account,
To be a leader you must have followers,
Skeletons dont count.
Evan Skora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Presidential Speech by Evan Skora )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris