A Problem, Issue, Agenda
Antique and aging wonder,
creating problems question to be solved or answer
Passion of discussion and lowering standard to accept,
that which is becoming of issue,
a final result or conclusion of a problem.
Why barring in stiff conflict we resure the true agenda,
a list or problems of things to consider to get done.
so we sit down day to day in cities or block or zones,
as we watch situation like time laps with in those zones. like circumstances trying to fit into a perfect square, how can we reword it,
must be life or something similar?
Stuff and ball like a chorus and chart like false obligation barring for the truth,
the words of prejudice come to throne...
price of lights and switchs, ,
like a belly field of ants grown on the switch and enrudite to the enrich of the crops,
and for what
the right to vote.
disconnection & decoding nor felt the strain of the real struggle of after math but just complain and struggle.
This three words of: problem, issue, agenda could lead to all out war or all out solution of welfare
At the end the day i like to think of my self as socialist but coming from the dark side of the moon,
who could say what part of the barn are you from or is that fresh meat you wait on,
so all i can say is have a nice day,
as life go on
we sit around and waiting and debated
what is becoming a growing feud,
whats going on my young brothers....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Problem, Issue, Agenda by Louis Borgo )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(18 September 1906 - 18 September 1995)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Believe In Yourself, Ronell Warren Alman
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V
- PIOUS WELCOME TO TWENTY FIFTEEN*, Subbaraman N V
- Pschology 101 (I), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Dancer's Life, Donald Justice
- What Christmas for Them..........?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I Know You Are There, Orlando Belo
- Dior-Ets, The Body Mass of Death..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Glimpsing Silverstein's Truth, Merton Lee
- A Christmas Wish of A Lifetime..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Unseen, Self-Empathizing Mirrors, Merton Lee