A Promise Forever
Life is a journey i know,
Even, a lot of difficulties has come and will come
and slap me, i know
But, no damn of it has able and will able to
make me cry.
One promise i keep and will always keep within me,
I will never break down by this small obstacles,
I will go on and on forever
But never stop in fear.
Yes i promise and promise forever...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Promise Forever by Piyush Dey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar
- The Double Play, Robert Wallace
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA