A Question Of Morality
Another banker lies.
The people he robs
Of their wealth and jobs,
Are left to wonder,
to ask how they,
Have to, for years,
To continue to pay,
Whilst the high placed
Thieves walk away,
With the fruits of their
Deception and theft.
What does this tell us
About our world?
Is there any morality left?
Tom Higgins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Question Of Morality by Tom Higgins )
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry