A Quick Snapshot Of The Sky!
The sky this morning was stunning…
I felt like a swim in the fresh blue sky ducking and diving! ! !
Pure white clouds so perfectly formed then slowly spreading across like crisp white smoke.
read full text »
Premila Patel's Other Poems
Comments about this poem (A Quick Snapshot Of The Sky! by Premila Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dietary Sheep, Phil Soar
- Psalm, Emily Warn
- saved by a case of can i buy a d, sEaN nOrTh
- Anticipation, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two, Saanchi Ahuja
- Feet, Phil Soar
- Cold And Hard!, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Triumph of Death, Rosanna Warren
- Interior at Petworth: From Turner, Rosanna Warren
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis